Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

As spring quarter begins, I can’t help but notice two groups forming among students. First, those who are inspired to push themselves harder than ever before the year ends and are frantically trying to keep it all together as they juggle too many responsibilities. The second group is made up of students who are beginning to fall prey to senioritis, and as the end of the year grows ever closer have decided to shirk all duties off until the last minute. Both groups have something in common despite their apparent differences- a lack of commitment to their wellbeing. Whether it be too much stress or not enough motivation, college students are frequently challenged by their environment mentally, physically, and spiritually.  

With all the distractions, responsibilities, and various commitments taking their time, it can be fruitful to occasionally take a mental health check. This is your opportunity to take a break, read, and reflect. This week, we want to address wellbeing— whether it be your mental health, faith, or satisfaction with your job. As you read through the issue take evaluation of where you are at and take note of where you want to be.  

Wishing you all the best this quarter, and a weekend of rest and re-commitment to wellbeing. 

Joshua Peinado 

Editor-In-Chief 

ASWWU Collegian