Take This Super Accurate Quiz To Find Out
By Sienna Day
As you go through the quiz, count up the numbers to the right of your answers and add them all up at the end to get your result!
- What is your favorite sport?
- Quidditch 
- Chess Boxing 
- Gaga (aka Octoball) 
- Lawnmower Racing [-5]
- What superhero would you want to be?
- Matter-Eater Lad (the ability to digest anything) [-6]
- Squirrel Girl (the power to command a legion of squirrels) 
- Arm-Fall-Off-Boy (detachable arms that you get to whack people with) 
- Shatterstar (being able to rearrange your organs) 
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Christmas!!! 
- Valentine’s Day, duh 
- Pi Day (and no, not the pie you can eat) 
- Lost Sock Memorial Day (yes, it exists) 
- What is your favorite animal?
- Blobfish 
- Aye-aye [-12]
- Naked Mole Rat [-4]
- Potoo Bird 
- If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- “Macarena” 
- “Barbie Girl” 
- “Cotton Eye Joe” 
- “Kung Fu Fighting” 
- What is the best dish you can cook/prepare?
- Toast. Sometimes toast with butter [-10]
- A PB&J with a side of potato chips 
- A five meal course of salt-encrusted fish, croissants, and macarons 
- I prefer to “cook” fast food 
- What is your favorite color? (yes it’s important)
- Mustard Yellow 
- Faded Salmon 
- Burnt Orange 
- Lime Green (sus) 
- If you could have any skill, which one would it be?
- Walking in slow motion 
- Singing with your mouth closed 
- Convincingly crow like a rooster 
- Cutting onions without crying 
- How often do you shower?
- What is this “shower” you speak of? [-10]
- Every time it rains 
- Whenever I feel like it 
- After every workout, so multiple times a day *flexes* 
- What fictional character do you relate to the most?
- R2D2 (from “Star Wars”) 
- Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III (from “How To Train Your Dragon”) 
- Bugs Bunny (from “Looney Tunes”) [-2]
- Deadpool/Wade Wilson (from “Deadpool”) [-20]
Results:[-55 to -18] You’re kind of the opposite of relationship material. In fact, you’re like relationship immaterial. Maybe take some classes in cooking. Or shower more. [-17 to 45] You could definitely work on being more “relationship-worthy.” I recommend getting into more sports like yoga or something, and watching a little less of “The Big Bang Theory.” [46 to 84] You’re relationship material… but you could also do better in this department. Think of yourself as lukewarm water or stale bread. You’re okay, but you could work on your relationship readiness.
**Remember that all of these results are completely false and written purely for humor.
My name is Sienna Day and I’m a Freshman/Sophomore at WWU. My major is English (I know, big surprise) with an emphasis in creative writing. When I’m not writing for the humor column, I like to spend my time research random things, binge-watching Netflix, and partaking in martial arts. I also spend many hours a week working on a six-book series I hope to publish in the next few years!